A recap of 2019. Where do I start? How do I start? How does this even go? This is going to be my first attempt at doing a flashback so go easy on me.
~ I had no idea just how happy I am. I had so many moments this year where I found myself smiling just because. It was because I realized I was in such a good place in my life. There were times when I didn’t protect my space like I should have and the feelings I had during that time I never want to feel again. To be in such a good space with myself is something I would not trade.
~ It is nothing wrong with me expressing the emotion of being hurt. Giving myself time to feel the hurt allowed me to handle it better in how to move past it. Going through it is almost a sense of releasing it and not holding onto it.
~ In every corner of my life from my love life, relationships, and career, nothing will remain the same. There is nothing wrong with change. Rather I view it as being bad or good it can only make me a better person.
~ Everyone has a past chronologically but not developmentally.
~What is coming is greater than what is gone.
~Happiness is what you say and what you do are in harmony.
~Edit YOUR LIFE frequently and ruthlessly. It is your masterpiece after all.
- I was in Singapore when 2019 arrived.
- January: Weekend wrap-up San Francisco
- January 2019 photo roll
- February 2019 photo roll
- April: Vietnam Adventures – Trekking in Sapa
- April: Vietnam Adventures – Halong Bay
- April: Vietnam Adventures – Hue
- April: Vietnam Adventures – Hoi An
- April: Vietnam Adventures – Ho Chi Minh Memories
- May – Bangkok, Thailand
- July: Sydney, Australia 2019!!!
- July: New South Wales Blue Mountains & Australia Wildlife
- August: Chaing Mai, Thailand
- August: Chaing Rai, Thailand
- September: moved back to the United States
- October: Virginia / North Carolina
- November: Georgia / North Carolina
- December: Georgia / North Carolina
What do you think?