Woo Hoo!!! I have made it through my first week of Blogmas!!! It’s still early but I think I’m going to make it.
When I first started I did say that all my posts would not be Christmas themed. I have to break it up just a bit and let you all know what’s going on outside of the holiday festivities in my life.
With that being said let’s roll into another episode of trash talkin’.
Price: $10.99 – 8 fl. oz (Target)
Use: Every SINGLE wash day
Benefits: Paraben and sulfate-free. I enjoyed using this moisture because it had the extra moisture already built into the product. It definitely detangled my hair.
Would I repurchase? No. It is a good product however, I am on the search for spray detanglers. On wash and style days I am looking for the easiest way to apply the product without having to spend a lot of time trying to get the product out. After a while I found myself having to shake the bottle to push the product to come out. Also, the product mentions slip but it didn’t have as much as I thought it would.
Price: $9.99 – 12 fl. oz (Target)
Use: Monthly – twist outs
Benefits: Paraben and sulfate-free. When I’m not wearing a protective style that can last more than 4 weeks, monthly I am using this product. I use this product for my twist outs. I like that it reduces the frizz when it’s time to unravel my twists.
Would I repurchase? Yes. I always make sure I have at least one container in my product stash.
Price: $9.99 – 8 fl. oz (Target)
Paraben and sulfate-free.
- SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk is a leave-in moisturizer and hair treatment product that makes curly hair soft, shiny, bouncy and frizz-free.
- You can use this hair product from SheaMoisture every day for enviously lustrous and easily manageable curls.
- SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk contains Coconut Oil to hydrate and protect your hair against damage and reduce breakage.
- This hair cream has Silk Protein and Neem Oil that will smooth messy, wavy, curls and give your hair a soft and silky feel.
Would I repurchase? No. I have to use way too much of this product and still, I’m not completely satisfied with the results.
Price: $43 – 8.5 fl. oz (Sephora)
What it is: A protein-rich, argan-oil-infused hair mask that restores and helps repair dry, weakened hair to improve texture, elasticity, and manageability.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
Key Benefits: Hydrates, Fights Frizz, and Nurtures Damaged and Broken Hair and Split Ends
Would I repurchase? Yes. It is one of my pricier hair products, however, maintaining healthy hair is a priority for me. This is especially great for those who color their hair often. This mask leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It’s also a great repair for those of us who love to pull our hair up and/or back often. A great time to purchase is during the Sephora sale.
Price: $17 – 1.5 fl. oz
- The shaving foam provides glide that helps protect the skin from irritation and razor burn.
- The water in the shaving cream helps to soften the beard hair for an easy shave.
- The formula contains glycerin and coconut acid that provide hydration during the shave.
- The application of shaving cream with a shaving brush helps lift the beard. In turn, this lather helps keep the beard hair lifted during the shave for a close cut.
- Coconut Acid*, Essential Oils and Extracts from natural origins
- Contains a high concentration of Glycerin
- Free from synthetic dyes and alcohol
Would I repurchase? Yes. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I hope they bring back the 5.0 fl oz as it took me forever to use the entire jar. It is sold at a men’s shaving store but ladies get in there and get you some. I was in there shopping with a friend of mine and I ended up purchasing a jar for myself and my Dad. My mom secretly uses his now haha.
Sorry but I could no longer find the Carols Daughter products. I believe they are now discontinued.
Oh and if you have a busy schedule like mine and didn’t have the chance here are all my posts for the week of blogmas.
Day 1: Debt-Proof Holiday
Day 2: My Wishlist and Giveaway
Day 3: Christmas Cocktails
Day 4: Alpha Females
Day 5: Christmas Movies
Day 6: Stocking Stuffers
See y’all tomorrow…Blogmas Day 8: Beauty Junkie Gift Guide.