I don’t have any pets. I want a dog but I need someone I can co-parent with, I can’t handle all the responsibilities. I am being honest and I think that is what matters so no judgment allowed.
For those in your life who do own pets, here are a few ideas to make their pets happy.
- Treats – what cat or dog is ever going to turn down a treat. Heck, not even a human turns down a treat.
- Chew Toys that can be filled with treats
- Travel Tote – for those who have small pooches, this is perfect for those outings where they need to stick close
- Emergency Kit for Dogs – Pinch Provisions
- Heated Pet Bed – or gift them a regular bed that they can have as a backup when the other is being cleaned
- Grooming Gift Card
If you have friends and family that have pets, gift them something above and I’m sure not only will they be surprised but appreciative that you thought of their 4 legged family member.
Be sure to subscribe to get in on all the other gift ideas for the holidays.