I have been on the search for a whole new breakfast menu and I have found something that is easy to make, and what I consider to be healthy.
When I first read the recipe I said to myself, ‘This has way too much going on for me” but at the same time it sounded good, so I went for it. I could eat this at least 3-4 times a week.
Let me know what you think after you have tried it.
PS- I even eat this as a late-night snack.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Chia Seeds – 3 TBSP
Hemp Seeds – 1 TBSP
Coconut Milk Unsweetened
Almond Butter – 1 TBSP – I like Justin’s – Classic Almond Butter
Pumpkin Seeds – unsalted and unroasted
Pecans – chopped
Coconut – flakes unsweetened
Blueberries or Strawberries
1) Combine chia and hemp seeds in a bowl and pour coconut milk on top to cover seeds.
*If you want a creamier consistency, pour additional milk
2) Place covered bowl in the refrigerator overnight or a minimum of 2 hours.
3) In the morning add almond butter and blend with mixer until well blended.
4) Add pumpkin seeds, pecans, coconut flakes, and blueberries to your satisfaction. Enjoy!!!
* Step 1 can be done days in advance and will still be safe to eat as long as it remains refrigerated.
I hope you enjoy this breakfast bowl just as much as I do.
Be sure to subscribe with your email for future recipes and giveaways.